THE NEW THIRD AVENUE SPA EXPERIENCE!
At Third Avenue Spa we are committed to excellence and will continue to provide our guests with outstanding care.
Ensuring the health and safety of our staff and guests remains our top priority.
Now that our doors are reopened, we wanted to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have implemented to guarantee a safe, sanitized, comfortable and relaxing environment for everyone.
We will be seeing guests by appointment only. Walk-in appointments will NOT be available at this time. However, should you wish to purchase any products, we invite you to call or email us directly and we will have everything ready for you for curb-side pickup.
As always, appointments are never rushed. We have allotted more time between appointments to allow for physical distancing, proper cleaning and sanitization of surfaces and equipment after each appointment.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. A face mask will be required at all times. We kindly ask you to bring your own mask and if you don’t have one, we will provide one for you.
2. Please arrive alone and bring minimal belongings with you.
3. When arriving at the spa, our doors will be locked. Please call the spa when you arrive and we will have someone greet you at the door. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle. We will be limiting the number of guests in the spa to ensure safe social distancing. Please note that we no longer have our waiting room.
4. Complete the guest liability release form prior to your appointment.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. All guests will be screened prior to their appointment. Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering.
2. You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering the spa.
3. We will NOT be serving beverages of any kind at this time, nor allowing outside food and/or drinks. No magazines or iPads will be available at this time.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. If you wish to purchase any products, one of our staff will collect them and have them ready for you at the front desk.
2. Payments will be accepted by credit card and debit card at this time.
3. To book your next appointment, please use our online booking or you can email or call the spa in order to limit front desk interactions.
We are excited to welcome you all back, in person!